Points to Ponder
- Incident management is about clarity and forward momentum
- Incident Commanders are active listeners and effective communicators
- Even when you have high confidence in Plan A – always have a Plan B!
- Delegation and managing multiple workstreams are a key skill for Incident Commanders
- Keep an eye on the clock!
- Ensure that outbound communications are paced with the resolution effort
Scenario Briefing Documents
This page is set up for Academy sessions with a live facilitator.