In this course, participants will gain a basic understanding of the Incident Management System (IMS) as a best practice for IT Ops, including:
- Introduction to IMS as adapted from fire department operations
- Introduction to shifting perspective from normal operations to incident response (peacetime to wartime)
- Overview of Incident Commander and Liaison Officer (LNO)
- Role of Incident Commander
- Role of Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Description of the elements of a CAN report
- Overview of incident communications
This course is introductory level, and assumes no previous understanding of IMS.
Single viewer, unlimited access for 7 days starting the date of purchase.