Blackrock 3 partners: Online incident management training
Blackrock 3 Partners
OnLINE Incident Management Training
Real-time, instructor-led courses connecting groups of IT professionals worldwide using interactive learning and live-training technology.
- Certification tracks for key Incident Management roles: Incident Commander (IC), Command Staff (Scribe & Liaison Officer), and Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Modular instruction
- Interactive training and dynamic group exercises
- Training tools similar to those used during IT incidents
- Flexible scheduling
- Reduced travel costs
If you wish to enter the Incident Commander / Key Responder Level 1 course through open-enrollment, click for more information & registration:
Incident Management Training
Currently enrolling for:
Incident Management System Awareness
Learn at your own pace through this 4-part entry-level multi-media series. Quizzes and supplemental material help you build knowledge and check your understanding of the IMS system. Course length: approximately 2 hours.
Additional details and course description available on the registration page:
- Incident Commander series
- Liaison Officer Level 2
- Scribe Level 2
- To return to a course you have already registered for, click on My Courses in the top right corner, then select the Course from the images shown. You may need to log in again.
- To use a Voucher to pay for a new course, click on My Courses in the top right corner, then click Redeem a Voucher in the menu at the top. You may be asked to log in again.
- To access your Certificate of Completion: click on My Courses in the the top right corner, then click on My Certificates. You may need to fresher your browser. Then, click on the certificate you wish to print.