Incident Management Training for IT Operations
Real-time, instructor-led courses connecting groups of IT professionals worldwide using interactive learning and live-training technology.
- Certification for those filling key incident management roles.
- Focus on hard and soft skills required for Incident Leadership, Communications and Tactical Documentation, as well as effective engagement of Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Live, real-time instruction led by a variety of instructors with decades of real-world incident management experience
- Numerous small group exercises for dynamic skills practice and individual feedback
- Training tools similar to those used during IT incidents
- Flexible scheduling
- Reduced travel costs
Upcoming Level 1 Training Sessions
OCTOBER session: meets October 23, 25, 30 & November 1
NOVEMBER session: meets November 13, 15, 17 & 20
Incident Management System Awareness
Learn at your own pace through this 4-part entry-level multi-media series. Quizzes and supplemental material help you build knowledge and check your understanding of the IMS system.
Course length: approximately 2.5 hours
Additional details and course description available on the registration page:
- To return to a self-paced course you have already registered for, click on My Courses in the top right corner, then select the Course from the images shown. You may need to log in again.
- To use a Voucher to pay for a new course, click on My Courses in the top right corner, then click Redeem a Voucher in the menu at the top. You may be asked to log in again.
Need help registering or accessing your course material? Email firstname.lastname@example.org