Incident Simulation #3
This is a group exercise led by the Group Leader (GL), who must:
- Appoint a Scribe. The Scribe will create a timeline, keep time contracts on assignments, and record the summary of key events.
- Appoint an LNO, who will brief the group’s findings when you return to the main group.
- Appoint a LKT.
1. Which personality trait is Lauren demonstrating?
2. What effect does Lauren’s behavior have on the forward momentum of the incident resolution effort?
3. What tactic should the Incident Commander employ to address the behavior? Engage – Deflect – Ignore
4. Explore and discuss alternative ways to address the behavior if the first tactic does not bring the desired result.