Incident Simulation #5
This is a group exercise led by the Group Leader (GL), who must:
- Appoint a Scribe. The Scribe will create a timeline, keep time contracts on assignments, and record the summary of key events.
- Appoint an LNO, who will brief the group’s findings when you return to the main group.
- Appoint a LKT.
- Which personality trait is John demonstrating?
- What effect does John’s behavior have on the forward momentum of the resolution effort?
- What tactic should the Incident Commander employ to address the behavior? Engage – Deflect – Ignore
- Explore and discuss alternative ways to address the behavior if the first tactic does not bring the desired result.