Level 2: Command Staff Workshop
Technology Based Group Exercise
- Slides: Level 2, Sprint 4
- IMS Briefing Examples
Points to Ponder
- Incident management is about clarity and forward momentum
- Good incident leadership involves active listening and effective communication
- Even when you have high confidence in Plan A – always have a Plan B!
- Delegation and managing multiple workstreams are a key leadership skill for incident management
- Keep an eye on the clock!
- Ensure that outbound communications are paced with the resolution effort
This page is set up for Academy sessions with a live facilitator.