Stakeholder Briefings and Capstone Exercise
Incident Management for IT Operations: Lessons Learned from Firefighters
Points to Ponder
- Know your audience.
- The effectiveness of communications lies with the listener.
- Be brief, be brilliant, be done.
- Communications during incidents vary by stage of the incident.
- Incident Management can scale to the size of the incident by using Unified Command/ Joint Information Center and Tier One.
- What are your recommendations for improvement in the areas of Training, Program and Culture?
This page is set up for Academy sessions with a live facilitator.